... how I shrank not from declaring unto you anything that was profitable, and teaching you publicly, and from house to house ... - Acts 20:20
Revival Ministries Australia [RMA] is a faith ministry raised up by the Lord Jesus Christ to minister grace and apostleship to all nations, and especially in developing nations.
We are committed to raising leaders, offering training opportunities and teaching materials free of charge to all. Our training and materials are designed to make Christian leaders more successful in their ministries in their own nations.
Revival Ministries regularly sends ministry teams to developing nations in Asia, including the sub-continent, Africa and South & Central America and the Caribbean. These teams work alongside local leaders, encouraging and strengthening them by providing teachers in seminars, conferences, short-term schools and ministering in church services and Bible schools.
Short-term schools are held regularly in Australia and in overseas nations. Sometimes it is appropriate for overseas delegates to come to the training school in Australia
• Vision: "For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings" Hebrews 2:10. It is time for the servants of God to 'to become sons' and walk in the inheritance that God has reserved for us. Our vision is to see many sons walking in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ, so that He can be manifest in all the earth.
• Goal: "To equip [perfect] the saints, to do the work of the ministry, to build up the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. This means bringing each person to the full expression of ministry within the church through teaching and training. The release of well-trained ministers will cause the church to grow up into all that Christ intends as revealed in the New Testament.
• Purpose: To raise up workers for the harvest (Luke 10:2), to bring about the effectual evangelisation of our generation in preparation for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ; to raise apostles in every nation to father the church; to build the house of God [church] in every place according to the master plan (1Corinthians 3:10-11) and this is done by receiving apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors & teachers (Ephesians 4:11).
• Practice: Through teaching, to make known "the revelation of the mystery by preaching the unsearchable riches of Christ" Ephesians 3:8-10; teaching and training in the word of God [Bible]; experience in ministry of the gifts of the Holy Spirit; group involvement in prayer and worship; daily breaking of bread with students being trained in this ministry.
• Philosophy: We believe the LORD is preparing His church to be a glorious 'bride-church' (Eph.5:26-27) and is raising up workers [sons of the kingdom] in His church to go into the harvest. The harvest is the preaching of the gospel, bringing many into a relationship with Jesus Christ and helping them grow to maturity. We are actively involved in the apostolic reformation of the church of Jesus Christ and teach apostolic doctrine and revelation. The church is being restored according to the Scriptures.
Revival Ministries Australia is an international apostolic team ministry dedicated to equipping (perfecting) the saints to function fully and freely in the body of Christ. This is achieved by doing the works of the ministry as ministers of the five-fold ascension gift (apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher) given by Jesus to the church. These ministries need to work with the saints, building up the body of Christ until the whole church comes to maturity. (Ephesians 4:12-16)
We are committed to the full restoration of the church and we are experiencing this happening through the restoration of the apostolic ministry.
Apostles have a key role to play in recognising, training and releasing other ministries and gifts to function in the body of Christ. This is happening through apostolic schools, committed discipleship and specific training.
The first church devoted themselves to 'the apostles doctrine' (Acts 2:42) and the result was that when persecution came in Jerusalem 'those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word' Acts 8:4.
Revival Ministries Australia is a group of people who have been called to follow Jesus Christ. The people involved in this Christian ministry are from various backgrounds, with various levels of education but who share a strong commitment to Jesus and who wish to share about Jesus Christ with all Australians and in all the nations to which we are sent.
We are a people who know the Lord from experience, who have experienced His help in our lives and who have witnessed the power of the Lord touching many lives and in some cases bringing miraculous healings to people.
In late 1997, the Lord gave us a commission to establish Revival Ministries Australia . Initially we saw our ministry was to encourage revival in Australia, and in the overseas countries He sent us to, through a return to committed prayer and to the word of God as it is written. For the first five years of the ministry, that is, until the end of 2002, we were in training and were very much 'an underground ministry'. We were not well known. From 2003 onwards, the ministry has been blessed by the Lord to raise many sons into apostolic ministry in a number of nations. By the end of 2002 we were clear about the ministry of the apostle and the function and focus of our ministry had totally changed.
An integral part of the commission is to train and equip the saints for ministry, and we have established regular training schools; we have written many teaching manuals; two books have been written; CDs and DVDs of the teaching schools and other training sessions are produced and circulated internationally.
Revival Ministries Australia has a training centre in the city of Toowoomba , known as SHILOH Centre.
SHILOH Centre: we minister to brethren on most days who come in for fellowship, for prayer or for training. There is teaching and training at SHILOH every Thursday, and informal discipleship and counselling meetings take place at other times.
We host training schools at SHILOH and brethren come from other states in Australia and a number of international ministers have come by invitation to the schools.
House churches: all of the brethren who are being discipled are part of a house church. The house churches meet on Sunday and generally at least one other time during the week with much interaction between the brethren continually.
Regularly teams travel out from Toowoomba to visit country areas and house churches in many parts of Australia. The house churches are situated up and down the east coast of Australia the furtherest being 1,800 kms[1,100 miles] away from Toowoomba.
Regularly people from Revival Ministries travel overseas to train and equip pastors and leaders, sharing the apostolic revelation and the mysteries of God's word. In the nations we teach in seminars, conferences, discipleship schools, apostolic training schools and in 'house to house' meetings with leaders.
Teams have been to: Myanmar (formerly Burma), Philippines, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Fiji and USA; in Africa teams have been to: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, DRC, and in West Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Togo; in Southern Africa, South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Malawi; in South America, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru. Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay; in Europe, Finland, Russia, Latvia. Estonia and Albania